It’s been quite some time when I last updated this page…
I finally ported my personal project from poor
bash to poor
poor I’m talking about the quality of the code. I’m not super good in python but making more and more projects make be better in it. Still I’m not 100% sure if the quality of this code is on normal level or bellow so assume its poor 😉
kagami – is a little twitter monitoring tool (bot) that download every content you
like on Twitter, so in even of not able to reach it via Twitter (because of reasons) you can store copy of it on your hdd.
Finally Nakamori got updated!
This month we moved nakamori to latest implementation of shoko-server-api-v2. Also nakamori now have been split to 4 smaller projects (3 active): legacy (this is latest version of nakamori that don’t use APIv2 – this is for those hardcore users that don’t want to updated Shoko), nakamori (this is current maintained core code), script (any tools that could be reuse anywhere else are there, this way we can updated filters for TagBlackList without updating main plugin), service (as this is still rarely used, this will handle playing files and marking them, as it’s the way Kodi Team would like those thing to be). We did ignore those aspects before, but as we grow and Shoko get more support (maybe in far far future they will hit cross-compatible, and they finally get those anime-linux fans as userbase) I would move this project to official Kodi repo so we will also reach more people without those
unknown source thing – to be honest I like it the way it is but out userbase is more important than my personal preference about distribution way.
Joshu – this one was also my personal project, that begin with porting JMM to python. The progress was solid but eventually I was able to inspire Shoko devs to have a cross-compatible on they road-map and I scraped this one. Later I tried to make a webui for Shoko, and it was more of experiment and learning play field for Ember.js. It was a bit fun to be able to learn Ember and Bootstrap for first time after long time, but eventually there were some limitation that I couldn’t overcome without changing API and the idea behind API was to handle all clients and not to write code just for one application. Where are here now… Joshu is still live active project but with second time scraped code, but this time I have my python for it 😉 and it look better and better than ever. As I finished porting Kagami, which interrupted my development of joshu I can finally go back to it and finish it. Soon I should also push code to public :-). As you see I’m attach to the name of it.